Friday 5 September 2008

I received an email yesterday, the person asked which one of the new VK baitholder colours that I linked would I choose if I could only pic one colour? They also asked where they can buy them?


They have lots of very interesting colour baitholders at VK, but if I had to pick only one of the new colours linked yesterday, then I would pic this one:




I am not sure where you can buy these new heads in Sweden because they are so new on the market here. You can buy directly from their homepage and choose from all the colours they have. The link to their internet shop is:

http://www.trolling.fi/basaari/vksalmon_eu/

If you want to watch their films about the many different ways you can adjust these new baitholder to get different rotations from them, then you should look at the films listed on the following address:

http://www.vk-products.fi/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=11&id=30&Itemid=53

Tight lines
Cam

eXTReMe Tracker

  Copyright © by Team Hooked 2011

Back to TOP